We’re holding a competition, to create art from waste, in the Kathmandu Valley, at The Taragaon Museum.
All artists are invited to apply!
– The competition will take place at the Taragaon Museum, Kathmandu, from the 10th till 31st of March, 2019.
– From the applications, eight artists will be selected to take part in this competition.
– The artists will work on-site at the Taragoan Museum to create their work. Basic tools, and waste material, will be provided.
– Along with their work, the artists must also propose a concept drawing for a larger work, that can be created in the art park of Sagarmatha Next.
– After completion, all the artworks will be displayed at the Taragaon Museum for a week.
– A Jury will select two artists, who will be invited to Sagarmatha Next, to create their artwork.
– Sagarmatha Next will sponsor all the costs during the project period in Khumbu.
– The two selected artists will also be hosted for the grand opening of Sagarmatha Next in September 2019.
If you are interested in being a part of this competition, please submit the following, to Roshan Mishra at firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Artist’s Statement – one page max.
– CV/ Short Biography – one page max.
– Project Proposal – one page max.
– Portfolio of relevant works
For more information please attend the information session on the 28th of February, 2019, from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, at the Taragaon Museum, Kathmandu.
We look forward to meeting you then, and answering all your questions!
In the meantime, you can get in touch email@example.com
For details about Taragaon Museum, please visit http://taragaonmuseum.com/
The Sagarmatha Next Team